Monday, July 21, 2008

Tithing Lesson


We had my parents over for dinner on Sunday. Adrianna loves to have company over, especially her grandparents! Alicia didn't mind the extra arms to hold her either.
After dinner we had granddad teach a quick lesson on tithing. Adrianna's sunday school class was on tithing so we hoped to reinforce the lesson. When Adrianna learned that we are supposed to give back 1 out of 10 pennies of our income she had second thoughts. "My penny!" Given a choice between the one penny or the nine remaining she easily chose the 9. Adrianna is quite possessive of her pennies.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, what would we do without grandparents? I feel that this role it is much more liberating than being a parent!!! I am sure having fun with my nine grandkids...I keep saying that I need to start my own blog page, so I can show everyone how much fun I am really having!
On a side note...I have shown all of the Terry's and of course, Eagar's blogs to the Abuelos.
Besos...