Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Sketti Face - Happy Face


The other day we had spaghetti, so we stripped Alicia down to her diaper and let her have at it. She love it, stuffing handfulls into her mouth and smearing her face with sauce. Adrianna told us that Alicia had a sketti face, afterwhich she said "sketti face is a happy face."




Alicia was perfectly happy with her sketti face until we had to clean her off. We thought about taking her whole chair outside and hosing her off, but we decided the sink would be a little more hospitable. Though she put up a fight at first, she had a great time splashing me from the sink.


3 comments:

Tara said...

How cute is she? Those photos are darling!!

Angie said...

So Stinkin Cute!

the 2nd tallest tree said...

I can't remember how I wandered into your blog (I've been blog-stalking all morning). How fun it is to read about how your little family is doing! And my goodness, you have a beautiful baby on your hands! Gorgeous! Hope you guys are doing well!
-Molly Wood