We thought it would be cute to take pictures of the girls in their matching dresses. These were their Easter dresses for this year and they are so darling in them. Well, Alicia is pushing out several of her top teeth and she wants to be held non stop, especially when she is tired. As you can see in the bottom picture, she was not happy when we put her down to take a picture with her sister. She did fine when I held her!
As you can imagine she was quite a treat during church, she loudly expressed her opinion when mommy put her down to give her arms a break. I lucked out as I was asked to help out in one of the primary classes.
As you can imagine she was quite a treat during church, she loudly expressed her opinion when mommy put her down to give her arms a break. I lucked out as I was asked to help out in one of the primary classes.
No comments:
Post a Comment