From Mother’s day to Father’s day is a pretty crazy time of the year for us. Not only do we celebrate those special days but we also have Alicia’s birthday, Joseph’s niece’s birthday, Adrianna’s birthday, Joseph’s birthday, a grandmother’s birthday, and now we added end of school activities. Unfortunately the craziness got the better of us and both Sarah and I came down with some pretty nasty upper respiratory infections. But we managed to enjoy some pretty descent celebrations.
For Mother’s day I made Sarah some strawberry crepes, and we enjoyed a pretty relaxing day making cards for Sarah and enjoying the day together. Though the girls and I try to show Sarah the appreciation she deserves every day; I know she enjoys having a day that she can call her own. Happy Mother’s day Sarah!
As you can see I am quite behind on my blogging, so I hope to catch up on the enjoyment of this time as I can. I expect to post about Adrianna’s graduation from pre-school and Alicia’s birthday shortly.


No comments:
Post a Comment