Thursday, April 30, 2009

San Diego Temple


Sarah and I visited the San Diego when I first met Sarah's grandparents. As most people do we fell in love with this Temple, it is a stunning building. We decided to take some pictures of us there for our Spring/Easter pics. We are very grateful to the missionary who took time to show Adrianna pictures of the inside of the temple and who took the picture of us above.



3 comments:

Angie said...

I love this Temple too!Derek and I actually picked out a picture from the grounds of the San Diego Temple for our wedding announcemnt. So I understand how you had the girls had their Easter pictures from there. :)

The girls look beautiful! Looks like you had a fun trip and wonderful adventure!

Maureen said...

The San Diego Temple is stunning. Looks like you visited on a perfect day too!

Love the pictures. What a beautiful family!

Rach said...

That temple is beautiful!! Great pics.