Sunday, April 26, 2009

Disneyland Day 1 Highlights

I have been experimenting with some slide show programs. I found that Picasa throws together a pretty descent slide show movie in a couple of clicks that took me an hour to create in Photoshop Elements. That is an hour spent looking at cute pics of my girls while they sleep, so I guess I cannot complain. Anyway, here are some pictures from our first day at Disneyland. We had a great time mostly riding the rides in Fantasy Land like the Tea Cups, Alice in Wonderland, etc. Adrianna especially loved the Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, which ended up being her favorite ride. We ended the day visiting with Pooh and his friends Tigger and Eeyore where we got some cute pictures of the girls (primarily Adrianna as Alicia didn't want to have anything to do with any of the characters!)




2 comments:

Dirk and Trish said...

Cute pics. I especially love the ones where mom or dad is smiling and the girls are terrified. Quality kodak moment.

Maureen said...

What a great slide show! And the music was perfect. What great memories you'll have.