While in California we were able to visit with some friends Sarah grew up with. We met up with them at the Fashion Circle mall in Newport Beach. We had a lot of fun visiting at the mall enjoying the different fountains and enjoying each other’s company. The mall even had a store especially for me, unfortunately it was all women's clothing. After we'd had our fun around the fountains, we headed down to the ocean to enjoy the sunset at the beach. The girls loved playing in the sand and enjoying the waves on the beach. We couldn't have picked a nicer place or more beatiful weather to catch up with old friends.
2 comments:
LOVE your sunset picture! And, it took me a little while to figure out what store you were talking about that was for you but had women's clothes. Then I played your slide show. Yeah, sometimes I'm a little slow =).
I should probably seperate some of the pictures; because I definitely see how they get lost in the slideshow. But there are just too many pictures to go through and the slideshow is too easy to pass up. Thanks for your comments.
Post a Comment