What do you get when you cross a 3 year old and a digital camera? A whole lot of pictures of the sidewalk and the railings. Adrianna wants to be just like her mommy, and since our point-and-shoot is available now that Sarah has her new camera, Adrianna's chance is here. At any opportunity she asks (or exclaims): "Daddy, I take picture!" Getting her to point the camera at the subject is a bit of a trick, I think she expects to look at the subject, press the button and be done. She doesn't care much about the results, but she is very serious about the task. So add photographer to the list of future occupations, that makes: (doctor (baby doctor, mommy doctor, daddy doctor), fire fire fire fighter, soccer ball, baseball, missionary, and now photographer).
1 comment:
I miss you guys!! Your girls are so beautiful! Its so sad that all these girls can't get together to play. We love you.
Post a Comment