I got Sarah her Christmas present a little early this year! Since this is prime picture taking season (Fall, Halloween, First Snows, Thanksgiving, Christmas, More Snow, etc.), we decided to upgrade to a digital SLR camera. With Adrianna we need a camera that can keep up with her whenever she is ready. So I got her an Olympus EVOLT E-510. So far it has been wonderful, and it simplifies shooting enough for Sarah and I to learn some of the advanced features as we go. So expect a lot of pictures from these proud parents!
3 comments:
that camera is amazing, it even took it's own picture... wow! gonna love seeing what else comes from it! looks like a lot of fun.
Do I have to jump on the real camera bandwagon now too?
Can't wait to see more.
Well congratulations on moving to the DSLR world! Your pictures look great.
Kurt.....of course you do.
Post a Comment