Sarah found a cute picture online of a baby in a pumpkin. We have a baby, and a pumpkin, so we decided to put the two together and take some cute pictures. Our first attempt wasn't so successful: Maybe it was the wrong time of the day, wrong lighting, whatever; it wasn't going to work. The next day we chose to get her in the morning when she is typically at her best. With some persuasion (a bottle) and a scene we were able to capture some very cute images of our little pumpkin girl!

3 comments:
Hi Terry family!
I would love to be able to see the pictures of baby and pumpkin, but they are not linked! Maybe it is only on my computer. The rest of the pictures and comments are delightful!!!
Have a chilling Halloween!
I guess some of the picture links are breaking, I think I fixed them, and I linked to an online album where you can see more pictures of our cute pumpkin! And chilling is right it is cold today!
all the shots of halloween are fun! thanks for sharing, we hope to go live again, with our own updates... lots of love, david
Post a Comment