Thursday, November 19, 2009

A Delicious Talent

About 3 years ago Sarah took up a new hobby of cake decorating.  She wanted to be able to make beautiful, fun cakes for all of our celebrations.  She took several classes and bought some supplies and started making cakes.  In the past several years we have enjoyed some very delicious and wonderfully decorated cakes.  She does an amazing job and she has fun with it.  I look forward to the future cakes we will continue to enjoy as she continues to develop this delicious talent.


6 comments:

Dirk and Trish said...

What a fun, yummy hobby! My sis is great at cakes & I've always thought it would be fun to learn. Besides, store cakes are so overpriced & this way you can have whatever theme you want. Have fun!

Mel said...

Very Impressive! and looks yummy, too

Maureen said...

These are AMAZING!! She's got a real talent. (does she take orders??) :)

Rach said...

Yum! If she ever feels the need to do some more practicing, give us a call!!

Unknown said...

YUM! I'm already having trouble keeping my hand out of the cookie jar... now that I saw those beautifully decorated treats, I'll have to head back to the jar. I hope I'm not 10 lbs heavier the next time I see you! LOL

Tracey said...

Wow Sarah your cakes are beautiful!!! I'm ashamed to say that I still can't decorate a cake to save my life!!