Thursday, October 2, 2008

That's not right!!!


I learned the risks of working from home today. While I was going down the stairs, I slipped a bit and I jabbed my foot into the stairs. At first I thought I'd just stubbed my pinky toe like I do all the time. Then I looked down and saw that my toe was jutting out away from the rest of the crew. Sarah having heard the "crack" came running to see if I was ok. I told her I think I broke my toe. She took one look at it and said "That's not right! Ooh can I take a picture?"

6 comments:

David T said...

are you sure that they can't trim a bit off the toe just left of your big toe? man o man, gotta be careful on those stairs... hope the healing has begun...

Tamera said...

OUCH!! OUCH!

Tara said...

Oh oh oh....that just makes me cringe!!!

Rach said...

Yikes!! That looks painful. What can you do for a broken toe? Do you have to wear a special boot or something?

Maureen said...

OUCH!!! That just makes me hurt all over!!!

Kurt said...

OUCH!!!