Friday, October 17, 2008

Family room with a view

 

This is for all of the folks who have moved away from Colorado Springs, just thought you would enjoy a reminder of the wonderful views that we enjoy. We especially enjoy fall with the crisp cool air, the bright sunny days, the vibrant leaves on the trees, and the brilliant blue skies.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Merilee said...

Well, that's just mean... Just kidding. I miss Pikes Peak!! Why did we ever move away from there? We miss you guys.

Rach said...

Yes, Colorado is definitely beautiful!!

Mel said...

You can't deny that the landscape here in Colorado is gorgeous. I love seeing the Peak from our backyard.

Fobert Family said...

Hi Terry Family! Your girls are beautiful, and the toe is disgusting! Slow down Joseph!

Anonymous said...

I have to agree w/merilee this is just mean, but I do appreicate the beautiful photo of Pikes Peak! Now I'm really homesick!

Jean McKendrick said...

Totally missing the west!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh boy, does that make me homesick!!!