Monday, March 3, 2008

We've moved!

A month has gone by since I last posted, it has been a hectic month but we have weathered the storm and we are getting settled in our new home. Moving out was a lot more work than we expected, but we were able to get the old house cleared out, cleaned and the renters moved in. And though we are still unpacking the boxes we love our new house and the space it has given us.

The girls love the extra play area, and Adrianna loves to play in her new fort. I should have pictures of it up soon. Thank you to everyone who helped us clean both houses, and who helped us move. Our home teachers really outdid themselves with all the help they gave us during the move. I look forward to being able to return the favor!

No comments: