Monday, March 17, 2008

Soccer Girl


Soccer starts next week for Adrianna. I have volunteered to be the coach for her team, so we will see what I am getting into. We went out this weekend to buy some equipment (shoes, shin guards, etc.) We got this ball and Alicia was very interested. She crawled after it throughout the house, it was very cute. We are looking forward to a fun spring soccer season. I will post pictures of Adrianna soon.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Angie said...

Not a bad sport to get into. :) How fun we'll have to come watch some of her games. :) Joseph that's great that you're coaching. Miss you guys! Watch out soon Alicia will be following.

David T said...

GGGOOOOOOOAAAAALLLLLL, a lo Argentino - uh, hum, I mean Americano...

So what are your tactics going to be - run him over, elbow to the stomach and tug at the shorts whenever you have the chance, and, whatever you do, rush the crowd hanging around the ball like a snowball going downhill out of control!!!

Have fun with mob rule...

Frank said...

keep up the good work.....and she can be an olympic hopeful!