Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Happy Day Birthdays

Adrianna and I celebrated our Birthdays this week. I took the days off to spend some quality time as birthday girl and birthday dad! Adrianna started off her day by dressing herself and putting on everything backwards (Shorts, shirt, and shoes). She makes backwards look good. We then enjoyed some princess pancakes for breakfast. Sarah made Adrianna a birthday cake. When Adrianna talks about birthdays she always says "Happy Day Birthday" rather than just "Happy Birthday". Sarah did an excellent job decorating the cake (I helped under her direction). She recently completed a course and wanted to show off her new talents with Adrianna's cake. It was a beautiful and delicious cake! The Fedele's then invited us over for her birthday dinner, where we enjoyed their family recipe Polenta (Delicious!). It was the perfect ending for Adrianna as she was the center of attention again! Thank you Fedeles for the wonderful party and presents, Adrianna loves her toy puppy! Thank you also to Tio David y Tia Vanessa for the very cute birthday girl dress!


For Joseph's birthday we went to Kura for sushi. Adrianna loves miso soup, and tempura fried vegetables, she also enjoys a few pieces of nigiri here and there. I couldn't have asked for a better birthday. After lunch we enjoyed a relaxing evening at home, a final afternoon off before I return to work.

2 comments:

Deana Phlegar said...

Happy Birthday to the both of you! We celebrated Mikes on Sunday also!Thanks for sharing your pictures I cant help but get a little teary eyed by all your pictures and the story behind your family!
Love ya! Say a prayer we may have an offer on the house!!!!!

Anonymous said...

cool features on you blog, oh yeah, and happy birthday to the two of you... looks like a lot of fun