Adrianna and Alicia went to see their pediatrician today.
Adrianna is perfectly healthy and is scalling the growth charts at 39" tall, and 34 lbs. She is in the 90th percentile for both height and weight and she shows no signs of slowing any time soon. Adrianna received a Hep A shot this visit, she is really good about the actual needle, but she hates to be restrained (imagine that)!
Alicia is also doing great, she weighed in at 8 lbs. 5 oz. and is 21.5" tall. Alicia doesn't get shots until next month so Sarah will probably send me to take her! :-)
We have two beautiful, healthy, and happy girls!
1 comment:
Shots are no fun, it's so sad for you as parents more than it is for them. I remember I had to have Derek there for support. :)
I can't believe Alicia is already a month old! And Adrianna 3, it was like you just brought Adrianna home.
Post a Comment