Thursday, June 11, 2009

Birthday Hug!

Today is Adrianna's fifth birthday! She very excitedly woke up this morning with a big grin knowing it was her special day. I just want to let her know how special she is to us and how she has changed our lives for the best! Here is a big gigantic hug for our special girl! Happy Birthday Adrianna!!!




I love this sequence of pictures from California Adventure when Adrianna got to meet Sully from Monsters Inc. She ran up and received the most engulfing hug you could imagine. Disney does such a great job at making these moments perfect for their guests!

3 comments:

Angie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ADRIANNA!!! Hope you have a wonderful birthday.

We love you! More big hugs from us...

Angie, Derek, and Cassidy

Maureen said...

I can't believe she's already five! Such a sweet, pretty, lovely little girl. You are so blessed!

David T said...

happy b-day and much love to all