With camera phones, digital camera's, and everything else these days you would think you would always have a camera handy to capture those magical moments that you experience with your kids. Well Sarah missed one the other day when she paused with the girls to ask a team of firefighters at Albertsons where the truck was so she could show it to Adrianna (who loves firefighters, fire trucks, fire stations, etc.) One of the firefighter's didn't just show her the truck but he let Adrianna get in, turn on the lights, put on a suit, pretend to drive, and he let her spray the fire hose!!! She was thrilled! Adrianna called me afterwords and said "Daddy! I put out a fire."
After all that Sarah did not have a camera to photograph the moment, but I am sure Adrianna will enjoy that memory for a while!
2 comments:
How fun! I hate missing those moments. Most fire stations will let you bring kids by for a quick tour if you want to try to catch some pics sometime. My dad is a FF and I loved climbing on the trucks as a kid!
What a fantastic fireman to give her such a wonderful experience!!! I'm excited for her and I wasn't even there.
Post a Comment