
Sarah and I love to cook, and eat what we cook! We have been blessed with two girls who are both great eaters and who will pretty much try and eat anything. I thought I would start a food blog as a fun way to share our joy of cooking. Check it out, let me know what you think. In keeping with the theme it is called Penguin Treats. And no we do not eat penguins! Though we may eat an occasional cake or other yummy morsel in the shape of one.
Bon appétit!
P.S. - I would love to have others share their recipes as well, many of our favorite recipes have come from sharing. If you are interested in publishing your own recipes on this blog I'd be glad to add you as an author, just post a comment here or on the new blog and I'll follow up with you.
1 comment:
I would love to contribute to your recipe blog. I'll e-mail you my e-mail address.
Post a Comment