Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Uncles

P8170669

What are uncles for if not to throw you around and get hyped up?

At a recent family dinner both girls enjoyed getting thrown around by their uncle David and uncle Zane.  Alicia is a little trick though, she will latch onto you for dear life if you try to throw her too high!

4 comments:

Aunt Cristina said...

I keep seeing David in all your blogs...does he not live in Washington D.C. anymore? ;-)
Good thing for the girls that he can visit so much!!!
J & S...thank you for sending pictures of your family to the abuelos, they cannot get to a computer often enough to keep up with everyone's growth.

David T said...

in fact my clone lives in DC, and make sure to flood the family blogs with my photos and the nephews and nieces.

i couldn't see the youtube video - said it was no longer available, boo hoo for me...

Joseph said...

Sorry David, I did not make the video public so it was only I could play it.

Tamera said...

I got to see the video! Yay!
That's Zane's famous spin!
Do you feel Famous when you see yourself on our blogs, David?