Sunday, August 10, 2008

Our little menace


Alicia learned the potential fun of stuffing her onesie with blocks the other day. I recently put together a shoe organizer that used plastic connectors. It so happened that the set fully assembled had about 20 extra connectors, which Alicia thought were the best toys in the world. I noticed that she was jingling when she walked and soon realized that she was putting the connectors into her onesie. I shot this video of her in action. I especially love the little hip shake at the end of the clip!

3 comments:

Tara said...

That's so cute! My little bro used to do that. We called him "pockets" for years 'cause he like to stuff things wherever he could!

Merilee said...

SO cute! I love that picture on the top. Her hair is awesome. We miss you guys.

Angie said...

She's definitely resourceful! She's so cute!