Saturday, December 22, 2007

Ballet Recital

December 15th, 2007

Adrianna has been doing Ballet for the past two months. We haven't been too sure if she was really into it because at the practices she was easily distracted and she didn't really like being told how to dance. Anyway, we think it really clicked for her when she got to perform on stage. She gave her best effort to follow the dance routine. They did two routines a ballet routine to the Tchaikovsky Nutcracker Suite Marzipan track, and a tap routine where the girls were dressed as rag dolls. Here are a few pictures:

 

 

 

2 comments:

Angie said...

Wish we could have seen her dance. I bet she stole the show. :) She looks so cute in her tu tu! :)

P.S. Sarah is there any chance I can get that yummy sugar cookie recipe, those pumpkin cookies were so delicious! Thanks.

Anonymous said...

I just sent you the recipe! I am really glad you liked them! We love you guys and hope you have a wonderful Christmas!