Monday, July 16, 2007

Business Trip



I was in San Jose last week on Business working with our Recognition Systems factory. Because I was only 30 minutes from Santa Cruz I made a jaunt down to the beach and I enjoyed a few rides at the Boardwalk. The "Giant Dipper" is still as thrilling now as it was then! It was fun to remember when we lived in Watsonville and would go to the Boardwalk to enjoy the rides and the beach. Though I longed to have my girls with me I had an enjoyable evening and a productive week working in California.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Walk down memory lane... very cool. Are things still similar to what you remember? Or has development consumed the coast? We'll be out in August, but have not posted much on account that our

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh...California...I was there, in Santa Cruz, last May! Lauren lives on Felix St. 3 blocks from downtown and a skip & jump from the boardwalk. Highway 1 is under construction around the main exit to SC, making it a bit frustrating for sightseeing that beautiful peninsula. I miss the coast!!!